March 31, 2009

Easter Teacher Appreciation Gifts




Every major holiday, I love to make something special for the boys' teachers. For Easter/Spring, I made these "slotted wood ornament" eggs that were embellished with flowers and alphabet stickers. The pictures don't do justice to the cuteness of the ornament. I personalized each egg with the first initial of each teacher (i.e. Ms. E). The great thing about this project is that it can be disassembled and stored flat until next Easter/Spring. I sure hope the teachers like their eggs, I sure had a great time making them! I bought the kits from a local scrapbook store (Scrappin' Attack) but the actual product is made by Total Class Creative (ironically their products were designed by a teacher). I also made the carrot in the first picture but more details on that in the next blog! Keep a look out for a couple of other projects that I'm working on that were made using the Total Class Creative products... so cute, you will love them!

No comments: