February 28, 2009

Memorial Service for my Grandma


Today was the memorial service for my Grandma who passed away on 2/19/09 at age 86 after fighting lung cancer for over 2 years. She is my "American" grandmother, who's family adopted our family since the day we came to San Diego back in 1975. She is your text book grandmother, if you looked it up in the dictionary, you could easily find a picture of her. She was not a perfect woman but she was a perfect grandma to me... I will miss her dearly! She's passed on so many recipes and traditions that I will continue on within my family. Here is the card I made for my Grandpa in remembrance and celebration of her life. I love you Grandma!
The card has watermarks of the lily as the background. The lily was stamped and then highlighted with glitter pens. I cut out the heart with a Fiskar Shape Cutter. The picture of her is a peek at the full picture inside that includes the last picture I have with her and my boys at their house last summer. The "cherish" stamp is part of a Hero Arts set.

No comments: